Acteur (nom propre) :
1 No d'identification : 24922 Fonds : Sidérurgie
  Information documentaire
(Intégral - partiel) "Latterly, their relative importance [Forges
Saint-Maurice] dwindled until, when smelting was abandoned in
1883, the rise of modem industrialisel had entirely over-shadowed
this primitive iron-making establishment" [133],
"In 1863, Messrs. John MacDougall and Sons, of Three Rivers,
bought the property, rehabilitated the plants and worked them
consistently until 1883, when the exhaustion of the ore and the
difficulty of obtaining charcoal finally made the operation
unprofitable."

Référence
Anonyme, «The Forges of the St-Maurice», Iron and Steel of Canada, vol. 15, no. 11 (novembre 1932) : 133-136.